Saturday, November 15, 2008

azuki sushi closed ???!!!

My buddy scored us some Minnesota Gophers hockey tickets for the game today. I offered to buy lunch at my favorite sushi spot, azuki in Dinkytown on the University of Minnesota campus. To my horror it was closed up. There is a note on the door saying 'closed for remodeling'. It did not appear there was any work going on inside. A passer-by noticed us peering in the window and told us they've been closed for over a week or two. I really hope they are only closed for remodeling and not closed for good. If anyone out there has the inside scoop please post a comment.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not good! I wonder what the scoop is!

Stewie123 said...

I'm not sure, but I will keep you posted.

Anonymous said...

We are closed for "remodeling" for the month of November. We will be open for business on 1st of December 2008.
We thank our friends and customers for their concern and we hope to see you again when we are open for business again.

Anonymous said...

Azuki sushi thank all our friends and customers for their business.

See you guys when we are open for business on the 1st of December

Stewie123 said...

Great news! I will let everyone know!

Stewie123 said...

Thanks Jenny! Will you be in the same location?

Anonymous said...

glad to know that they're re-opened!