Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - Minneapolis

Ruth's Chris SteakhouseOn Saturday night, I dined at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. It was my first experience at the steakhouse located in Downtown Minneapolis on 920 2nd Avenue South. I was very surprised how nice it was. They are open on Monday thru Thursday from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Fridays and Saturdays from 5:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., and Sundays from 4:00p.m. to 9:00 p.m. The aroma at the restaurant was great.
They had dark lighting and dark colors on the walls. The menu was fantastic, with tasty
appetizers, steaks, lobster, shrimp, lamb chops, salads, and soup. The price was affordable too for how tasty it is and how nice the environment was. The service was fantastic as well, as they were definitely experienced and were very
friendly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to eat at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse before I go to use my Timberwolves tickets at the Target Center in Minneapolis!

Anonymous said...

Great food, great location. Perfect for before or after a sporting event!