Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bar Lurcat - Minneapolis

I scored some Target Center Tickets for the Green Day show and decided to stop at Lurcat in Minneapolis beforehand. I think they have the best French Fries in the Twin Cities. Lurcat has both a sit down restaurant on one side and a large bar and outdoor patio on the other side. The restaurant is great, but I prefer the bar. Both the bar menu and dinner menu are available in the the bar. If you go, you must try the Fries with Bearnaise sauce and the mini burgers. You will become addicted. Lurcat is located just off Loring Park across the street from the Walker Art Center and the Basilica of St. Mary at 1624 Harmon Place. Parking is usually not a problem, but they do offer valet parking if you can't find a spot on the street. Bar Lurcat's hours are Monday - Thursday 5pm - 10 pm, Friday & Saturday 5pm - 1am, and Sunday 5pm - 9pm. Their phone number is 612-486-5500.

3 comments:

Cortney said...

I love their food! I've always heard good things about their mini burgers, I think I might have to go try them soon...

The fries are also super good at Salut on Grand :)

Stewie123 said...

Salut's french fries are very similar, but I think Lurcat's are better.

Beth said...

The photo looks so good, french fries are an entire food group in my diet, I'm headed here soon!